Perforated Cable Tray - Anti-Corrosion and Heat
Perforated cable tray is a kind of cable tray with holes on bottom sheet and side rails for laying power and signal cables for the purpose of distributing electricity, signaling in industrial plants, department stores, gyms, hospitals, airports and other industries. Compared with channel cable tray, perforated cable tray has holes on bottom to help ventilate the cables.
Stainless steel perforated cable tray has good ventilation and positioning of cable lines
Steel perforated cable trays are sturdy to support light, medium and heavy duty cable lines
- Strong structure for carrying all types of cables.
- Perforated cable trays have holes on bottom to provide enough ventilation and position for cable lines.
- Anti-corrosion, fire, moisture due to the pre-galvanized, hot-dipped powder coated, epoxy coated finish.
- Excellent heat dispersion.
- Safe and smooth edge protects cable lines from scratch.
- Strong enough to withstand short circuit.
- Available in all sizes.
- Flexible, easy and quick installation.
- Special construction design allows cable trays to go anywhere.
- Available in various accessories to fix and install.
- Easy to maintain.
- Long life span.
- Material: stainless steel 304/316, carbon steel Q195/235, pre-galvanized steel, aluminum, FRP/GRP.
- Finish: pre-galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized, electro galvanized, powder coated, epoxy coated.
- Length: 2000mm - 6000mm.
- Width: 50mm - 1500mm.
- Thickness: 1.0mm - 4.0mm.
- Height: 15mm - 250mm ranging from light, medium to heavy.
- Accessories: bottom splice plates, side splice plates, expansion splice plates, horizontal adjustable splice plates, vertical adjustable splice plates, right/left reducer splice plates, horizontal elbow, horizontal tee, horizontal cross, horizontal reducer, vertical elbow up, vertical elbow down, connector, etc.
- Packing: packed in stretch film then in wooden box or according to your requirement.
Perforated cable trays offer good ventilation to cables and are used to support cable wires for outdoor and indoor use.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.